Saturday 6 August 2011

Ditto (my other blog)

Well, what I would say is already on my other blog (Mared & More) so there's not really a point posting it here so I'll just make a post of my thoughts.

We are going shopping now. For camping stuff. clothes. Again.
Cycling rOCKS!! we went to towy riders this morning =D I had fun. And I am so joining.

I have finished Anne Frank. =( I wish she was still alive.
And now I am reading Summer Camp Secrets, book 5#. I've got to skip some coz they we'rent and the libary last time. They are there though. I just have to wait. So I just read another available book (that I haven't read) that was there. =D

now I HAVE to go.
Bye,
Maz
We're going camping for a week/10 to 12 days soo I won't post for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.