Friday 13 May 2011

Crazy blogging spree =D

I am trying to blog on all the blog I am contribiuting to. Including this one, of course. Haha. I am tired. And probably sound crazy. I was ok today. what do you expect? I DO sound crazy!! I'm usually sound crazy when i'm tired. But this blog is called crazy things, right?! So I'm supposed to be crazy and write random things!? Right!? But I'm usually wrong... in maths. well, actually things I am wrong in. I am wrong in those. Simple!! Right?! Wrong. Haha! You just lost the game. I just lost the game before you. i don't like cricket. Boring. Silent letters KNOT KNIGHT KNOBBLY KNEES GNOME GNAT GNASH GNAW SIGN. I love zodiac signs. SIGNs.
Boo hoo!! my blogging spree just got interrupted I must go to sleep. =9=9 silly faces.
by 11 mareds &)
Crazy face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.